Monday 30 July 2012

What I did on the weekend

So this weekend, I helped a friend out with her A level photography work.
She needed to do food-related images.
Skittles was the first thing that popped into my head. I thought why not do rainbow tears, rainbow lips or rainbow eyes! I tried all of these looks out. I also thought a fairytale theme would be awesome. I thought if I did a really dark witch, she could photograph her holding a apple (like snow white)!

I couldn't wait to show you guys who read my blog, so here are some of my iPhone shots, the actual pictures I will put on as soon as my friend sends them to me. I will either update this post with the new pictures or I will make a new blogpost with all the pictures from the shoot

I didn't manage to get really good pictures of the makeup because I was really busy doing the models sorry!



Me and the gorgeous Alena. Products used
-Mac studio fix fluid
-Illamasqua rich liquid foundation
-Sleek storm palette
-Eyeshadows I depotted
-Illamasqua liquid metal in stoic
-Illamasqua pencil in eerie
-Illamasqua poison lipstick
-Illamasqua provoke lipgloss
-Sleek contour kit
-Illamasqua rich liquid foundation
-Sleek pout paints mixed with water for tears
-Illamasqua trash lipstick
-Illamasqua pure pigment in breathe
-Beauty UK eye glitters
-Sleek ultra matt palette
-Nars super orgasm blush
-Illamasqua eyeshadow in spill to contour

3 comments:

Leave your thoughts and questions here! I look foreward to reading them all and will reply as soon as I can. Be sure to leave your blog links if your a new follower so I can follow you back! Be sure to check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @lookamillion xox Sanna