Monday 11 February 2013

Sleek MakeUP Valentines competition

Hi blog readers!

I entered the Sleek MakeUP Valentines competition which I thought would be fun when I came across it on their Facebook page. I have never entered a public makeup competition before so this is really exciting for me- because I have no clue to the reaction I am going to get. 


Vote for this look here


I thought I would go for a dramatic makeup look in true LOOKAMILLION style. I went for a dark black smokey eye  blended into red with a pop of gold in the inner corner. I did a double winged eyeliner with gold in the middle and red rhinestones in my lid to really make the look stand out. I paired it with a blood red lip to give a more sexy feel to this valentines look- which I really felt complimented the dark smokey eyes.


Vote for this look here

Vote for this look here


PRODUCTS USED

FACE
-Rimmel 25 hour foundation
-Illamasqua rich liquid
-Collections 2000 lasting perfection concealor
-Illamasqua cream blush in zygomatic
-Mac cream colour base in pearl

EYES
-Barry M dazzle dust in 22 (black with gold glitter)
-Barry M dazzle dust in 27 (gold iridecense)
-Urban decay naked palette (blackout and virgin)
-Sleek glory palette (matt red)
-Eylure 145 lashes

EYEBROWS
-Illamasqua eyebrow cake in thunder

LIPS
-Illamasqua medium pencil in strumpet
-Illamasqua lipstick in sangers


To vote for me all you have to do is visit the Sleek MakeUPs Facebook page and like my entry (so you must have a Facebook account) or click like here 

Please help me win by liking my entry and share so your friends and family can like it too! 

I really really appreciate your support 

Let me know what you think of my look in the comments below!

Love always 

xxx

Sanna

25 comments:

  1. beautiful!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this look is really beautiful!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always!

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    -Lucy xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun! I didn't win but thanks for your support
      xx
      Sanna

      Delete
  5. Very creative :)

    Elle xx
    www.bakingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous look honey, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Bisma!
    Will follow your blog
    xx
    Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely look xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous :) I'm looking forward to getting some new ideas from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sanja!

      If you do any inspired looks be sure to tag me on instagram or twitter @lookamillion or post a picture on my facebook page lookamillion, I would love to see!

      xxx
      Sanna

      Delete
  10. Great makeup! I'm actually following you already :) Really like your blog, will definitely check it regularly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! You look sooooo beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look amazing!!! So Beautiful wouwwww :-)
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    I would be happy :-)

    Kisses, Kira from Switzerland
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beauty Make up !!:):O write me if you want follow each other ;))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweetie, new follower here :-D I totally love this and voted for you too! Really like your blog and think you would be a great addition to our Aloha Friday Blog Hop. It is a great way to meet other bloggers, get some exposure for your blog and find new readers and followers. Feel free to stop by anytime and join us :-D Happy weekend !

    xoxo Pakize (Keke)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great blog! I invite you to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. This look is amazing! I especially love the gold winged liner. So dramatic and perfect :)
    I'm definitely giving your blog a follow, great work!

    http://mapetiteinfini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Om g beautiful ,love makeup..this is so beautiful
    New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How do you enter the competition?the illamasqua.com/lookamillion?xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and questions here! I look foreward to reading them all and will reply as soon as I can. Be sure to leave your blog links if your a new follower so I can follow you back! Be sure to check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @lookamillion xox Sanna