Here is a quick way to change your appearance so you look more Halloweeny!
This is great for when you have no time to dress up for halloween, just pair it with your everyday makeup or add a smokey eye or cat liner to get in the halloween mood!
This would also work with any outfit! Black top and jeans/skirt? Your DONE!
You will need
-Black kohl pencil or gel/liquid liner
-White eyeshadow/kohl pencil
-Fake blood! (although this is optional)
-No7 15 fire lipliner
-Revlon really red matt lipstick
-Mac smolder kohl pencil
-Illamasqua intrigue blush
1. Line your lips using a red lipliner, try and make your cupids bow more sharp than it usually is
2. Fill your lips in using a bright red lipstick (or you can go more vampy by using a dark red or black lipstick)
3. Draw the outline of your fangs using your black pencil or gel liner, do this on each side. Start by drawing curves on both sides till they meet at a point.
4. Fill the fangs in using white kohl pencil or white shadow
5. Add your blood to the corners of your mouth and the end of your fangs
6. Add a bright red gloss on top or red glitter for that bit extra!