Thursday 25 October 2012

Vampy lips : Halloween makeup ideas

Heres a quick and easy way to get those gorgeous vampy lips for halloween!


I think these lips are so stunning and so in for fall season that I would wear these on a normal day too! They scream fashion and glamour...

Step 1


Line your lips using a black lipliner or kohl pencil, if you don't want to go too intense (if you want for everyday) then you can switch this for a dark brown lipliner. I used mac smolder kohl pencil.

Step 2


Fill in the ends of your lips with your choice of pencil

Step 3


Apply a bright red lipstick in the centre of your lips. I used revlon really red matt lipstick.

Step 4


Blend everything together with a lip brush (I used real techniques detailer brush), make sure you blend where the black or brown and red meets and also blending with the lipline. Go back and add some more red if needed

Step 5


Add a bright red lipgloss in the centre of your lips and blend (I used Illamasqua intense lipgloss in temper), go around your lip line with concealor to sharpen it. This is really going to make the lips pop!

Will you be trying this lip? Leave your comments below



Love Always

Xxx

Sanna

3 comments:

  1. Love the vampy lips.
    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and gorgeous lip makeup. That'll be great for the halloween! I also have a post featuring some Halloween makeup ideas that hopefully give you some more options. Cheers to you and more power!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and questions here! I look foreward to reading them all and will reply as soon as I can. Be sure to leave your blog links if your a new follower so I can follow you back! Be sure to check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @lookamillion xox Sanna