LOVE SMOKEY EYES?
Heres a quick post to show you guys how to get that gorgeous sultry, winged out smokey eye
PRIMER- Mac soft ochre paintpot
EYESHADOW- Sleek ultra matt darks
EYEBROW HIGHLIGHT- Illamasqua Intrigue blush
KOHL PENCIL- Mac smolder
LASHES- Illamasqua lashes
CONCEALOR- Mac studio finish
1. Fill in your brows and prime your eyelids. Then apply tape from your lower lashline going up.
2. Pack a matt black shadow with a flat brush all over your lid in a cat eye shape, avoid taking this in the crease. You could leave it like this if you want a cat eye!
3. Take a medium brown shade and buff this in the crease with a blending brush (I used Illamasqua blending brush 1) to blend out the black then apply the black underneath the lower lashline and take into the inner corner.
4. Apply your brow highlight and buff slightly into crease to blend it out then line the upper and lower lashline with kohl pencil
5. Add some lashes and conceal underneath the eyes to make the eyes look bright
Easy Peasy your done!
Let me know what you think in the comments below! Will you be rocking this smokey eye?