ITS DECEMBER!!! (well duh!)
Heres a quick and easy way to create a gorgeous glittery eye makeup look!
PRIMER- Mac soft ochre paintpot
GOLD SHADOW- Sleek storm palette
EYELINER- Maybelline gel liner
LASHES- Eylure Sarah Harding lashes chopped
1. Start of with a eyeshadow base as always and fill in your brows. The eyeshadow base will not only help keep your eyeshadow on for longer, but it will also provide a nice sticky, crease proof base.
2. Apply vaseline with your finger all over your lid, make it more concentrated at the root of the lashes and less vaseline as you reach your crease. Make sure not to apply too much, as this will make the glitter crease. You want a really thin layer.
3. Taking the glitter of your choice and either your finger tip or a synthetic brush, put this where you applied the vaseline- again make it more concentrated at the root of the lashes.
4. Apply a shimmering light gold eyeshadow in the inner corner and on the brow bone
5. Wing out your liner and apply some half lashes to add to that winged, cat eye effect. You could also apply some glitter liner on the lower lashline for that extra bit.
Will you be trying this out? Let me know in the comments below